Statutory orders issued by the courts and parole boards. Appeals and breaches of orders supervised by youth justice
Community based and custodial orders issued by courts
The role of youth justice when a court order is appealed
Supervising and breaching a young person subject to a youth parole order.
Initiating and prosecuting the breach of a court order supervised by youth justice.
Transferring a young person between custodial centres, and processing a divisional or interstate transfer
- Application to transfer to prison
- Divisional / Area case transfers
- Formal interstate transfers to Queensland
- Representative supervision — from Victoria to another jurisdiction
- Representative supervision — to Victoria from another jurisdiction
- Suitability to transfer from prison to youth justice centre (s. 471)